These are soft and foamy Muffins,good for kids lunchbox..These are vanilla flavoured rainbow muffins made with oil.The recipe is quick and easy that you can cook with kids ….These beautiful muffins are made by my daughters…
1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
3/4 cup grinded sugar
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract or essence
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
Liquid food colours red,yellow,green,blue
How to Make the Best !soft rainbow muffins.”…………makes 12
Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 12 pieces cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners.grease and flour..
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda .Stir and Set flour mix aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
5. Take a hand whisk and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the milk then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin.
6: Now divide the batter into four equal portions.Add 4 drops of blue food colour in one , Now add red ,green, and yellow in other…
To avoid the mess use 4 small ziplock plastic bags to divide batter.Pour all batters one by one,,blue , green than yellow and than red.. into a lined muffin pan. Fill to about ½ full.
Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.