Healthy Banana Cake Loaf
It is an easy,simple ,healthy and quick loaf cake recipe which is good for tea time.you can pour lemon glaze or any of your favourite glaze on top.I have to made the healthy version of loaf cake,so I like to make it with olive oil and dark chocolate chips.This cake is soft and moist..
1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 large egg
3/4 cup grinded sugar
lemon essence or Vanilla essence 1tsp
1/4 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
1/2 cup milk
Mashed Bananas 2
Dark Chocolate Chips As desired
Preheat the oven to 180C .Grease a loaf cake pan with oil and dust with flour. Remove the excess flour.
Take a bowl and mash two ripe bananas with the help of fork.
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda .Now add chocolate chips.Stir and Set flour mix aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and mashed bananas .Now continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add lemon essence or vanilla essence, oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
5. Take a hand whisk and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the milk then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl.
7:.Fill prepared cake pan with the batter.
Bake for 50 minutes at 180 degree centigrade or 350°F. Let it cool in the pan for a 30 minutes, cover with
towel ,,then remove carefully.