Big batch Vanilla Muffin recipe with oil
This recipe of vanilla muffin is with vegetable oil.you can also use olive oil or melted butter in place of oil.It makes 2 dozen soft and spongy regular size Muffins.Good for High tea party and for birthday parties. You can also make 36 mini Muffins with this recipe.
Makes 24 Muffins
2 and 1/2 cups flour sifted
2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 and 1/2 cup grinded sugar
4 large eggs
2 tsp pure vanilla extract or essence
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
Preheat the oven to 180C and line up two 12 pieces muffin pans with paper liners,,,,,grease and flour..
1. In a medium bowl, sift together flour , baking powder, baking soda.Stir well.
and keep this dry mixture aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, or beater ,,,,beat 4 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add vanilla,oil ,milk and dry mix and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
5. pour the batter in greased and lined muffin pans.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 180 degree centigrade.Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.