Mississippi Mud Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Try this Mississippi mud chocolate cheesecake recipe to savor the rich and delicious taste of mud cake in a chocolaty cheesecake instead!It is a guest post Recipe Sourced from: https://www.chococraft.in/
● 1/4 cup melted butter
● 1 tablespoon sugar
● 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
● 8 ounce softened cream cheese
● A 9.7 ounce bar of chopped Bittersweet Chocolate
● 1/4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
● 4 large eggs
● 1/4 cup sugar
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 3 tablespoons cornstarch
● 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
● 6 ounces of chopped Bittersweet Chocolate
● 1 tablespoon sugar
● 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
● Bittersweet chocolate curls
● 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION
● Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
● Grease a 3-inch by 9-inch springform pan with butter.
● Blend cookies, coffee granules and sugar in a processor and add melted butter until the ingredients blend properly.
● Spread the prepared mixture evenly onto bottom and not sides of prepared pan.
● Bake for 5 minutes and set aside to cool. Maintain oven temperature.
● Melt the chopped bittersweet chocolate over a double boiler and stir occasionally until the chocolate melts.
● Cool the melted chocolate till it is lukewarm, but make sure it is still pourable.
● Now, add cocoa powder, instant coffee granules, cornstarch and sugar in a processor and blend, until smooth.
● Mix softened cream cheese and beat well till the cheese gets incorporated properly and all lumps disappear.
● Stir in the 4 eggs to it, one at a time, mixing slowly after each just until blended. Add vanilla extract with the last egg.
● Also add lukewarm chocolate and chopped pecans to this mixture and stir until it blends properly.
● Pour filling over the prepared crust and smoothen the top surface.
● Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, and then reduce the temperature to 200 degrees F and bake for another 2 hours.
● Cool for 5 minutes. Run knife around the rim of pan to loosen cake and chill overnight.
● Melt chocolate chips, sugar and milk in a saucepan over low heat, until smooth.
● Pour marshmallow cream on the center of the cheesecake, and then spread it evenly over the top.
● Drizzle a layer of the chocolate mixture on the marshmallow cream and garnish with bittersweet chocolate curls and chopped pecans.
● Transfer cheesecake to platter and serve chilled!!