Healthy Apple sauce Muffins
Apple sauce Miffin recipe with homemade apple sauce
1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
3/4 cup grinded sugar
1 tsp lemon essence or vanilla essence
1/4 cup olive oil or canola oil or vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
Apple sauce 3/4 cup
How to make homemade Apple sauce
1 cup chopped apples
Sugar 4 tbsp
Water 4 tbsp
Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Yellow food colour 1 drop
Method for making Apple sauce
- Take a pan ,add chopped apples,water,sugar,cinnamon powder,food colour and lemon juice.
- Cook on low flame for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Now blend them with hand blender.
- Apple sauce is ready.
- You will get more or less 3/4 cup of Apple sauce with this recipe,which is enough to make these Muffins.
Yield…………makes 12 Muffins
Method for Apple sauce Muffins
Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 12 count cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners. Grease and flour..
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda. Stir and Set flour mix aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add lemon essence ,Apple sauce and oil and beat on medium speed for (1 minute)
5. Take a hand whisk and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the milk then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl.
7:.Fill 3/4 portion of each muffin cup with the batter.
Bake for 12 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.