Smokey Qeema/Dum ka qeema
- (Beef Mince) ½ kg
- Dahi (Yogurt) ½ Cup
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed ½ tbs
- Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 1 & ½ tbs
- Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed ½ tbs or to taste
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Pyaz (Onion) fried 4 tbs
- Kacha papita (Raw papaya) paste 1 tbs
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tbs
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Oil ½ Cup
- Koyla (Charcoal) for smoke
- For garnishing
- Hari mirch (Green chilies)
- 1 Sliced onion
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander leaves)
In mince,add yogurt,cumin seeds,coriander powder,red chili crushed,garam masala powder,fried onion,raw papaya paste,ginger garlic paste and salt,mix well and cover & marinate for 2-3 hours.
In pot,add oil and marinated mince,mix well for 5-6 minutes.
Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until mince is done then cook on high flame until water evaporates and oil separates.
Give a coal smoke for 3 minutes.
Add green chilies,sliced onions,fresh coriander leaves & serve.