Tandoori Shredded Beef Sandwich
Yield makes 6 sandwiches
Bread slices 6
Beef strips or Boneless beef 1/2 kg
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Oil 2 tablespoons
Fine chopped onion 1
Tandoori masala 1 tbsp
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Mustard paste 1 tbsp
Ketchup 2 tbsp
Mayonnaise 2 tbsp for beef filing,,+ more for spread
Butter as required
- Boil beef with ginger garlic paste till completely tender and can be shred easily.
- Shred the beef.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till soft and pink.
- Now add shredded beef,tandoori masala,salt,mustard paste and red chilli powder.fry well.
- Then turn off the flame and add ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Mix well.Tandoori shredded beef sandwich filling is ready.
- Take a non stick griddle pan and toast bread slices with butter.
- Take 3 bread slice and spread mayonnaise.,and spread filing.
- Cover with remaining bread slices and cut the sandwiches from centre.
Serve with your favourite sauce or ketchup.