Big batch of chocolate muffins for parties
Easy chocolate Muffins
It is an easiest muffin recipe that you can make in a big batch for tea parties or for birthday parties easily. It is an economical recipe which is the plus point of this recipe .It is a kids favourite Muffin recipe,which makes super soft Muffins.This recipe makes 24 regular size Muffins and 36 mini Muffins in low budget. .
- This recipe can also make a themed cake with matching cupcakes in low budget.You can also bake a cake in 8 inch sandwich cake pan with this recipe and 12 cupcakes with remaining batter.Baking time for 8 inch cake will be 30 minutes and cupcakes will bake in 20 minutes.Decorate them with your required theme and make 12 customized cupcakes.
- If you want more like 48 regular size Muffins than make this batter twice and bake them in two batches.Bake 24 count Muffin pan at a time for perfect results .
- It is a pocket friendly party food recipe.
- kids love muffins and muffins are usually easy to make .This recipe makes a big batch of delicious chocolate muffins that kids will love .
- This recipe is easy for beginners too and you can make it without oven on stove top.
- For stove top baking check my blog post here,,,How to bake without oven
I have tested this Bakery style muffin recipe again and again. It turns out perfectly for me every time. The secret is to measure correctly and follow the steps and yours will taste great, too.
Tips for advance preparition to bake Muffins or cupcakes in a bulk/large batches
Have enough flour and cupcake liners.
Measure out batches of dry ingredients in advance, keep in ziplock bags – This saves TONNES of time and really can be done whenever you have a spare hour or so!
Sieve the icing sugar or powdered sugar in advance – you do not know accurately how much icing sugar you need to frost dozens of cupcakes!!Sift the sugar in advance.
Yield 24 regular size Muffins or 36 Mini Muffins
Flour 2 cups sifted
Grinded Sugar 2 cups
Cocopowder 1/2 cup sifted
Baking powder 1 and 1/2 tsp
Baking soda 1 and 1/2 tsp
Oil or melted butter or olive oil 1/2 cup
Milk 1 cup
Vanilla essence 2 tsp
1 cup boiling water..
Preheat oven to 180°c….
Line up 24 count muffin pan with 24 cupcake liners.grease with oil and dust with flour.
Sift together dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
Take a bowl and add egg , oil ,grinded sugar ,vanilla essence and milk;beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. .Now add dry mixture.Mix well .Then pour hot boiling water..Mix well (Batter will be thin.) Pour into lined, greased and floured ,muffin pan.Bake 20 minutes on middle rack of the oven.Cool them 10 minutes before removing from pan. Then further Cool on wire rack .
You can make these muffins ahead of time.These muffins freeze beautifully, ready to pluck from the freezer the night before you want to serve them. Just put your baked muffins in a freezer safe zip-top bag, in one layer, and freeze.They can stay fresh and soft in refrigerator for 4 days.