Easy and simple blondies
They are so quick and easy to make — I am sure they’re one of the simplest, tastiest baked goods you can make. Not only that, but they are practically no-fail. Just a few ingredients, a bowl and a spoon.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Baking time 15 minutes
- 1 Cup grinded Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla essence
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil or olive oil
- Chocolate chips as desired
- Beat together eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar; add sifted flour and baking soda and mix well.Do not over mix.For better results keep the dough in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Put all the dough in a 8 inches square baking pan,lined with parchment paper.
- Press from all sides sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Bake at 400 deg;F or 200 degree centigrade.
Bake for 15 minutes or until top is puffed and crackly and edges just start to turn light golden brown. Let cool for only 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.Then let it cool on wire rack for 5 minutes and cut into squares .Store in an air tight container.
Blondies are best enjoyed the day they are made, but will keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.