These cookies are quick and easy to make.Kids would love these and could be packed for kids lunch…
Chocolate Dipped cookies with oil
Makes 2 dozen cookies ,depending on size
- 1 Cup grinded Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil or olive oil
- Melted chocolate or chocolate chips 100 gms
- Beat together eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar; add sifted flour and baking soda and mix well.Do not over mix.For better results keep the dough in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon approx 1/2 inches; apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with bottom of glass or with hands greased with oil.
- Bake at 400 deg;F or 200 degree centigrade.
Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until tops are puffed and crackly and edges just start to turn light golden brown. Let cool for only 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.Now dip half portion of each cookie in melted chocolate.Sprinkle chopped nuts if desired.Then let them cool on wire rack for 5 minutes only other wise they will be soggy.Store in an air tight container.
Cookies are best enjoyed the day they are made, but will keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.