Mini Marble bunt cakes
24 mini Bundt cakes
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup grinded sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- For 2nd batter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven for 30 minutes. Grease two 12 count mini Bundt cake pans. Set aside.
- Sift the flour, and baking powder into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Take a bowl,add eggs ,sugar and vanilla essence.Beat with an electric hand beater till fluffy.
- Add oil and milk.Beat together until you have a smooth mixture.Then add sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
- Take out 1 cup of the mixture and set this vanilla mix aside. In remaining mixture sieve the 2 tbsp cocoa powder. Add 1/4 cup of milk and mix until smooth.
- Now, put a tablespoon of the vanilla mix in each portion of greased mini bundt cake pans. Then, using another clean tablespoon, put 4 tbsp of the chocolate mix over the vanilla one in each portion.
7. Now place both mini Bundt cake pans in the middle rack of the oven.
8. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven.
9. Now take the pans out of the oven and cover with towel. Let them completely cool in pan. Then carefully remove all the mini marble bunt cakes from pan with the help of knife.
10. Then store in an air tight container.