Beef Galawati kabab
- Beef qeema (Beef mince) 1 kg
- Namak (Salt) 2 tsp or to taste
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 2 tsp or to taste
- Haldee powder (Turmeric powder) 1/2 tsp
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 2 tbs
- Kacha papita (Raw papaya) paste 2 tbs
- Pyaz (Onion) fried 2 large
- Dahi (Curd) hanged 4 tbs
- Chanay (Chickpeas) roasted 4 tbs
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp
- Darchini (Cinnamon stick) 1
- Hari elaichi (Green cardamom) 2
- Sabut kali mirch (Black pepper corns) 5
- Laung (Cloves) 4
- Kala zeera (Black cumin seeds) ½ tsp
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) 1 tsp
- Koyla (Charcoal) for smoke
- Oil for frying
In beef mince,add salt,red chili powder,turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste,raw papaya paste and mix well & marinate for 2 hour in refrigerator.
In blender,add fried onion,curd and blend well & set aside.
In frying pan,add chickpeas,cinnamon stick,green cardamom,black pepper corns,cloves, and mix.
Add black cumin seeds and cumin seeds,mix well and roast until fragrant.
In spice mill,add roasted spices and poppy seeds..blend to make a fine powder & set aside.
In chopper,add marinated beef,onion & yogurt mixture,ground spices and chop until well combined & give it a charcoal smoke for 3 minutes.
Grease your hands with oil,take a mixture and make a kebabs/patties of equal sizes. Keep them in freezer and fry when needed.
In frying pan,heat oil for shallow frying. Fry kebabs on low flame from both sides until golden brown.