Healthy Carrot Bundt Cake
It is an easy,simple ,healthy and quick bundt cake recipe which is good for tea time.you can pour lemon glaze or any of your favourite glaze on top.You can also spread cream cheese frosting which tastes better with carrot cake.But I have to made the healthy version of carrot cake,so I like to make it with olive oil.
1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
3/4 cup grinded sugar
1/2 tsp lemon essence
Vanilla essence 1tsp
1/2 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
1/2 cup milk
Grated carrots 1 and 1/2 cup
Preheat the oven to 180C .Grease a bundt cake pan with oil and dust with flour. Remove the excess flour.
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda .Now add grated carrots. Stir and Set flour mix aside.
2. Take a bowl ,add 2 eggs and beat with the hand whisk or electric beater. (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add lemon essence ,vanilla essence, oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
5. Take a rubber spatula and slowly add about half of the sifted flour mixture. Add half of the milk then add the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin.
7:.Fill prepared bundt cake pan with the batter.
Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F. Let it cool in the pan for a 30 minutes, cover with towel ,,then remove carefully.