Vanilla cupcakes with Nutella and Chocolate icing
1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
3/4 cup grinded sugar
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract or essence
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
For Nutella and chocolate icing
Grated or chopped milk chocolate 1 cup
Nutella 3 tbsp
Milk 3 tbsp
Butter 1 tbsp
White chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 12 pieces cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners.grease and flour..
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda .Stir and Set flour mix aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
5. Take a hand whisk and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the milk then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin.
6:Grease and line the muffin pan with cupcake liners.Fill 3/4 part of each cupcake.
7:Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.
Melt chocolate on double boiler .Then add Nutella,butter and milk..Stirr well.
9:Apply on cupcakes and sprinkle white chocolate chips.