Buttermilk Lemon Bundt Cake
It is an easy,simple and quick bundt cake recipe which is good for tea time.you can pour lemon glaze or any of your favourite glaze on top.This recipe can easily be make in pateela oven on trove top.Check my post
How to bake without oven.
1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
3/4 cup grinded sugar
1 1/2 tsp lemon essence
Grated Lemon peel or zest 1 tbsp
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
Preheat the oven to 180C .Grease a bundt cake pan with oil and dust with flour. Remove the excess flour.
How to make butter milk,,,
Take 1/2 cup of milk and Mix 1 tbsp oflemon juice .Set aside for 5 minutes.Now butter milk is ready to use.
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda .Now add lemon peel .Stir and Set flour mix aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add lemon essence and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
5. Take a hand whisk and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the butter milk then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the butter milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin.
7:.Fill prepared bundt cake pan with the batter.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350°F. Let it cool in the pan for a 30 minutes, cover with towel ,,then remove carefully.