Vanilla and chocolate chip Muffins
These are quick and easy Muffins.Soft airy and fluffy.Good for kids lunch box or for tea time..you can make these for breakfast or for brunch .
- I have tested this Bakery style muffin recipe again and again. It turns out perfectly for me every time. The secret is to measure correctly and follow the steps and yours will taste great, too.
Vanilla and chocolate chip muffin recipe
1 1/4 cups flour sifted
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
3/4 cup grinded sugar
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract or essence
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
Chocolate chips 1/2 cup (more To sprinkle on top if desired)
…………makes 12 Muffins
Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 12 pieces cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners.grease and flour..
1. In a medium bowl, sift together 1 1/4 cup flour , 1 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda .Add chocolate chips.Stir and Set flour mix aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds).
3. Add 3/4 cup sugar and continue to beat on medium speed (30 seconds).
4. Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute)
5. Take a hand whisk and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the milk then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin.
7:.Fill 3/4 portion of each muffin cup with the batter.Sprinkle chocolate chips over each muffin ‘s top.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.